There are both widely general & selectively particular perceptions – that Homeopathy is a fake and allopathy is a fact! Allopathy really works – but Homeopathy produces only a simple placebo effect! Homeopathy is slow and allopathy is fast! Allopathy is certain – Homeopathy is speculation!
Well, the actual truth is very different from these perceived realities – that is partly due to ignorance and mostly due to calculated and motivated campaign by the opponents of Homeopathy. However, in the filed of “surgery” and organ’s structural restoration, Allopathy has revolutionized health care – while Homeopathy’s role is mostly limited to post operative care for quickest healing and rapid convalescence. Here is a simple compare & contrast between the 2-systems …viz… Homeopathy & Allopathy.
- Allopathy is governed by the law of dissimilars – while Homeopathy is governed by law of similars.
- Thus, Allopathy retains, suppresses and controls the diseases – while Homeopathy liberates & removes the disease from the system.
- Allopathy uses grossly synthetic and manufactured chemicals OR derivatives from healthy or diseased animals (vaccines) – while Homeopathy mostly uses subtle natural substances from mineral, marine & vegetable origins – and occasionally from animal origin after due attenuation (potentization).
- Allopathy uses “drugs” – while Homeopathy uses “medicines”.
- Allopathy may have dangerous “side-effects” – Homeopathy has none.
- Allopathy deals with the Hardware (physical body) – while Homeopathy deals only with the Vital Force (The Software – the inherited genetic code) that runs all the involuntary functions of the body and maintains it on autopilot.
- Allopathic drugs take time – from minutes to hours – to go through the oral channel to reach the blood stream for its effect to be felt – while Homeopathic medicines are absorbed instantly in the mouth itself, through the nerves of the tongue.
- Homeopathy can work instant life saving miracles in acute emergencies – while Allopathy has limitations due to rigid inherent procedures.
- Children suffer & hate Allopathy – children enjoy & love Homeopathy.
- Allopathy is costly & unaffordable to many – Homeopathy is very cheap.
- Allopathic drugs expire – Homeopathic medicines have no expiry.
- Administration very simple and mostly oral in Homeopathy – can be very complicated (intra muscular, intravenous injections etc) in Allopathy.
- Allopathy is spare-parts therapy – Homeopathy is holistic.
- Treatment & convalescence are separate in Allopathy – convalescence occurs together with cure in Homeopathy.
- Allopathy controls and wins battles – Homeopathy cures and wins wars.
MSR Ayyangar ….. Homeopathic Counselor.