Ten Tips From Yogic Texts And Sages
1. Eat nutritious foods that suit your constitution … in moderate quantities.
2. Walk every day … if possible.
3. Avoid people who are manipulative, loud, obnoxious, and destructive … if at all possible.
4. Keep company of people who are pleasant, easy going, cheerful … and supportive.
5. Remain silent when you have the urge to be … sarcastic or make fun of someone.
6. Help people who are in need … within your capacity.
7. Take the time to be alone everyday … and be with yourself.
8. Never give into peer pressure to drink or do drugs or go to wild parties (Get together with good friends for fun – singing & dancing is OK!).
9. Develop confidence in your own ability to do what you need to do.
10. Engage in introspection at the end of the day. Mentally wishing everyone well, always go to bed with a clean slate.
Posted on August 4, 2010, in Health and Health Care and tagged drink, drugs, nutritio, parties, silence, Yogic. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment